The family-centered model from Pooler, Georgia uses the new Catechism and a Connections workbook (the church supplies the workbook, the family buys the Catechism).
- Orientation: A meeting at the beginning of the year walks through handbook highlights, explains procedures, and explains how Google classroom works.
- Monthly meetings: Parents and students take the review quiz together (giving assurance that parents are doing the lessons with the kids). Meetings also include round-table discussions and a walk through of the lesson and parent-help sheets with the families. The students have monthly project work to turn in (most of it is their memory work said to the pastor).
- Weekly lessons: Parents do weekly lessons at home (based on the schedule provided by the pastor). The students write their answers in the Connections workbook, later transferring their Connections answers to the Google classroom lesson and completing the homework included there.
- End of year: A review test is given on the entire year’s material. (Second year students have both years in their review test).
|Faith Foundations - Catechism Handbook||Download|
|Faith Foundations - Series B - Schedule||Download|
|Faith Foundations - Series B - Study Guide||Download|
|Faith Foundations - Monthly Projects - March||Download|
|Faith Foundations - Parent Helps - Lessons 21-24||Download|
|Faith Foundations - Round Table Discussion - April||Download|
|Faith Foundations - RTF Review Quiz - April||Download|
- Download 112
- File Size 628.92 KB
- File Count 7
- Create Date September 11, 2020
- Last Updated October 1, 2020